So, the students called me Ms. M. and as of June 28, 2013, I am retired. Having taught Ancient Civilizations to grade 5 students and having involved them in virtual digs, I find I have an inkling now to go to real digs and see first hand what I’ve only seen in pictures. I’ve found quite a few places where I hope to go. Two this year and maybe one or two more next year. We’ll see how it goes and you can follow along on my adventures.
Check out my Book Blog:
Up To Date
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Look It Up!
- Walk the Path 2 — St. John’s Anglican, Kanata North September 10, 2022
- Around the Town: the Carleton Place and Beckwith Heritage Museum September 3, 2022
- Walk the Path September 2, 2022
- New Adventures July 7, 2021
- Home, Sweet Home! February 10, 2020
- Off Again: Day 24 — Final Night on the Road February 7, 2020
- Off Again: Day 23 February 6, 2020
- Off Again: Day 22 February 5, 2020
- Off Again: Day 21 February 4, 2020
- Off Again: Day 20 February 3, 2020
- 8,708 hits
Join 98 other subscribers
Blogs I Follow
- Ms M's Bookshelf
- The Room
- Andrea Bianchi - Drummer
- words and music and stories
- Colline's Blog
- Midsummer Shed
- Antonella Lallo
- SNOW SPARKS
- Travels with Choppy
- Penang Local
- A Mixed Bag
- Rolbos ©
- Jean Reinhardt
- Lesley Hayes
- Just Olga
- Live to Write - Write to Live
- How the Cookie Crumbles
About a year ago you responded to my website and liked it. I’m making considerable modifications to it now and will have follow buttons on it. Please check out my jewelry designs and let me know what you think. I plan on beginning my Blog this spring, so stay tuned.
Best, Christina Acosta
Great blog, thank you for following! Two years is a long journey :)
Wonderful…I will be most happy to accompany you!
Thanks for visiting and following my blog. I’m looking forward to reading about your adventures. What a wonderful plot for a novel.
So proud of you.